Thursday, January 8, 2009


So Luke and his family came out this year for Christmas. I can honestly say it was *ALMOST* a perfect Christmas... we were just missing Lane. However we did get a chance to talk to him on Christmas Day. He definitely sounds like a missionary! It's crazy to think that he'll be home in September. I'm sure it'll fly by! Anyways... so Kalea and Mia had a great time playing with Noa. I do have to say that we had to break up a quite a few fights between Mia and Noa. But they got along for the most part. We had so much fun while they were here.







I was pretty excited when litt Miss Isca took to me quickly. She even let me hold her the first day they were here. Isca has the sweetest little personality. I absolutely adore her. And I may have to say that Noa is HILARIOUS and doesn't even know it. I constantly would ask him "Where's my hug?" and he would say, "I don't know. I lost it." Then I told him he better find it. And if he gave me a hug I would be his best friend. To which he replied, " I already have a best friend. My dad." Smart kid. Little does he know that I'm WAAYYY cooler then his dad. He'll figure it out some day. My mom made a great dinner on Christmas day. We all really enjoyed it!




No comments: