Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'M A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON

I am: a little bit A.D.D. Christian has to constantly aske me if I'm still listening. Usually I'm not.
I know: how to play the piano. I just don't do it very often... but I'm actually pretty good.
I won: everything. I'm a winner.
I want: a bigger house. We're already outgrowing our cramped space.
I have: 3 awesome little rugrats.
I hate: when Christian doesn't help me clean... grrrrr.
I miss: my brothers :(
I feel: pretty crappy. I think I have the flu minus the fever. Not fun.
I hear: my girls playing and Rascal Flatts.
I smell: pretty gross. I haven't showered yet today.
I crave: Dr. Pepper. It's my weakness.
I search: for information on schools for Kalea.
I love: my family. If everyone on the planet exploded except for my family... I'd be ok with that... hahaha
I care: about my hair. It's the only thing that I has to be perfect on my body. weird, i know.
I always: sleep whenever I can.
I believe: in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
I sing: horribly. I was much better when I was younger. Christian can sing me under the table.
I write: almost never. I don't really like to write. Except on my blog... which is actually typing.
I lose: almost everything. I'm not very competitive and so I don't usually try very hard. Drives Christian crazy.
I win: Guitar Hero. I'm smokin hot at Guitar Hero.
I never: lose my temper. Hahaha. I'm so funny
I listen: to all kinds of music. I LOVE almost every kind except for heavy metal and Gothic weird stuff.
I am scared: of strangers around my children. I watch way too many shows about child abductions. It makes me paranoid.
I need: to do sit ups. I'm flabby.
I am happy: about my life and my marriage.
I tag: Brit Alo, Lisa Larson, and Brittney Nelson

1 comment:

Alice said...

YOU are flabby? That can't be true, or there is no hope for the rest of us! That was fun reading, though. I love Rascal Flatts.