Thursday, January 8, 2009

LOSING MY MARBLES

One of Tinkerbell's friends




Kalea playing dress up at Marbles


They don't get it from me... they get it from their daddy.



I'm pretty sure he's too young for slides, dad.




To the Rescue!



I loved having Luke and Brit in town. We did so many fun things with them and their family. We thought it would be fun to take all the kids to Marbles Museum for their last day here. It was tons of fun to watch the kids play pretend. Mia had a hard time adjusting til the very end, of course. But Noa and Kalea jumped right in and had a blast. I think a family favorite was the Pirate Ship. Mia constantly got stuck on the ladders so I went up and saved the day. There were a bunch of older boys being bossy but Kalea and Noa held their own.





And can I just say that I have a new best friend... well, next to Christian that is. Brit and I had such a fun time together. We went and got massages, had lunch, went shopping, and cracked on everyone and everything in sight. I swear we were separated at birth... but would be really gross since she's married to my brother. My favorite memory of the entire trip is Sarah. When my mom was pregnant with Luke, she thought she was having a girl. So she made this peach blanket that she's held onto all these years. Well, my mom dug it out and gave it to Luke... who's name was supposed to be Sarah. Brit and I had a field day with that. Ahhh... makes me laugh just thinking of my big sister, Sarah. Love you!! I really wish Luke and Brit lived closer. It would be so much fun. But good news!! Luke had an interview with the Social Security department in Raleigh. They seemed to really like him and if there's a job openning, hopefully they'll keep him in mind. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: