Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BLOGGING SKILLS

OK so my sweet blogging skills have gotten a little better. I was really bored with the way my blog was set up. So I found some cool websites where I could tweak my page a bit. Now my pictures aren't Oh So Boring anymore. (One of the websites I "stole" from Leah Steelman, so I can't take credit for being the original finder of it.)

The top 3 pictures are off a website HERE
where you get to play around with lots of different backgrounds.

The last 3 pictures are from THIS website where you can make lots of different collages, animation, crop, add text, all kinds of fun stuff.

Now I just need to work on my Numchuk Skills, Bow Hunting Skills, Computer Hacking skills....














1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Okay first of all, I'm so sad about missing your shower!! We get home a week from Monday, and I'm coming over to shower you with gifts! I'm so sorry to hear about poor little Mia's leg. You are so funny about not wanting people to know! It is not your fault one bit. Things just happen. You are such a trooper, and those last few weeks are so hard! It will all be over soon, and cute little Landen will be here in no time! Hang in there, can't wait to see you!