Thursday, July 24, 2008

LANDEN'S BABY SHOWER

My good friends Lisa, Meg, and Lindsay threw me a really cute baby shower last weekend. It was really fun to have a baby shower where there wasn't any pink involved. I truly have some of the best girl friends that I could ever ask for. Landen got some really cute stuff and is going to have a great start when he finally gets here. One of the things that I'm most excited about is the swing that a bunch of the girls chipped in on. It'll be really nice and safe (since the one I currently have is close to 8 years old.) Here are some pictures of the shower.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there! Do you have everything you need for him now? I can't wait to see him!

Brittney said...

How fun... we wish we could live closer to you guys. Hope you liked your package.