Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'M 25!!


Here I am at 19

Here I am NOW

Do I look 25? Cause I feel 25. Probably because I've surpassed many milestones that I never thought I would have gotten to at this age. 3 kids by 25 was never a plan for me during my teenage years. I didn't even plan on being married til after 25. But it's definitely something that I love and would not trade in for the world. Since Landen was born, I had totally forgotten I even had a birthday coming up. I thought this would be a hard birthday for me since I would be considered in my "mid-20's" but I feel very satisfied at where I am in life so bring it on!





4 comments:

leah said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)
I swear, it feels like yesterday that we were chatting in the mother's room about whether or not you'd like a 3rd!!! LOL! Well, here you are, less than a year later - turning the big 2-5, and with a new sweet bundle of joy to call your own. In-CREDIBLE!!! :)

Chapman Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you are all doing great and you had a super day!

Michelle

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday! I so do not feel 26, so I know where you're coming from. And congrats on Landen, he is so cute! I can't believe how great you look in those hospital pictures!

Erin Marriott said...

Happy Birthday!!! So glad you had a good day, and remember, we're still going to have a 'girls night out' when you're feeling up to it. Landen is such a cutie pie, and I love your new lay out with the new pictures, by the way!