Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'M DORKIER THAN YOU THOUGHT



I needed something new to read that wasn't Twilight. So what have I been reading, you ask? Harry Potter. I've tried to read it like 5 times and I could never get past the first few chapters. Now I'm almost done with the first and am ready to move on to the second. Also, Disney just played Harry Potter and I recorded it to compare to the book when I'm done. I watched the first half of the movie and now when I read the book... I have an english accent. It's really weird. I could never "perform" this accent however, because I would sound like an idiot. Anyways, for awhile I thought that maybe I wasn't "dorky" enough for Harry Potter (sorry wizard fans). But I'm actually enjoying it this time around. However, don't expect me to be dressing up like him for Halloween. That's just weird.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I felt the same way about Harry Potter. Luke finally made me read them...and now I LOVE them. Dorks Forever!