Thursday, March 19, 2009

MY LIFE IN A NUT SHELL

Here's what's going on in the Alo Home... whoops! That was a typo. SIMPSON Home :)
On Monday we had dentist appointments with Uncle Chuck which we all passed with flying colors except for a certain 3 year old who has a serious addiction to junk food. She has some "sugar bugs" that need to be fixed. AWESOMMMME! There goes another $1000 down the drain. Later that day the kids had their pictures taken at JCPenney's. They did FABULOUSLY! Kalea had a loose tooth that was hanging on for dear life and we were hoping she'd keep it for the pictures. It ended up staying in until that evening and then that sucker popped out. So OF COURSE the TOOTH FAIRY came and gave her a crisp $1 bill. She was so excited! Oh... and speaking of Mia and bugs... I pulled a tick off her this morning. That sucker fought me with everything it had. In the end I won. Gross little Bugger!
I've been playing around a lot with the girls' hair lately. Kalea's can be pretty crazy. Especially if she doesn't get a bath that morning. So we've been using the good old flat iron to iron out those kinks. She likes it and so does Mia. She always says, "I look like Mommy." Cuties.
Also, I've been planning a baby shower for THIS CHICK.
LISA LARSON

It's her first baby and she's having a GIRL! We're so excited for her. So of course I want this to be the best baby shower EVER. I've been working my booty off trying to make it perfect. It should be a really good time.

Here's the diaper cake I made for her. The shower's not until Saturday but I'm pretty positive she won't be checking my blog between now and then since her Mama's in town.
And Lastly, Poor Man-den Landen had Bronchitis. He's on antibiotics and you would have NEVER known it except he had a low grade fever for 5 days so I finally took him in. He was just as pleasant as ever. I'm glad we caught in the beginning before he felt too miserable. But here's a picture of my smiling tyke... bronchitis and all. Doesn't he just make you MELT?!





4 comments:

Linda said...

Love your haircut & your glasses. And all the cute pictures of Mia. You're one funny gal. mysest

Unknown said...

A. If your kids see Uncle Chuck why the .... does it cost you ANY money?

B. Even if you see a dentist who isn't family, it does NOT cost you $1000. Just saying, maybe Chuck is swindling you!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

That picture of Landen is cute. I am sure Kalea was excited to loose a tooth.

Erin Marriott said...

I'm sad I missed her shower, it sounds like you made it really special!! Good job!