Friday, February 27, 2009

GEEEEZ KRISTY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

It's cool.  You can say it. I've been M.I.A. for awhile now.  Mostly because NOTHING has been going on except for sick kids and lots of days filled with t.v., pajamas, and naps.  I know some people get stir crazy when they have to be home for too long, but since I work part time I really don't mind it.  So there are no pictures.  No award winning stories.  Just me and my chit-lins hanging out doing a whole lot of nothing.  So here goes another blog with random stories, facts, and maybe a few lies just to make it interesting :)

1. I have to finish every movie or t.v. show.  Even if it completely sucks.  Most people will turn it off or just walk out.  I HAVE to know how it ends.  That is why I get sucked in to mindless t.v.  Like CSI Miami, One Tree Hill, and such.  

2. Landen has decided that "breast isn't best".  He screams at it.  Pushes away from it.  And arches his back like it's the most repulsive thing he's ever seen.  He'll still nurse every once in awhile but it's mostly bottle.  What can I say... my kids a rebel.

3. Mia had a fever of 103.5 degrees the other night. I think that's a record in our house.  We got it down to 100 degrees that night.  She is currently feeling better.  She did happen to tell me she was feeling yucky.  I asked her what would make her feel better.  And she said popcorn.

4. Everything is "when I turn 5" "when I'm 5" "when mommy was 5" etc.  It's cute and exhausting all at the same time.  Kalea is obsessed with her birthday and school.  She knows that when she turns 5 she gets to go to school.  She's going to be very disappointed when she finds out she'll have to wait until the fall to actually go to school.  

5. Christian loves me even though I spend his money.  He even buys me fast food on occasion because he knows that it's the way to my heart.  I also buy flat iron's that I don't need, snacks for work which includes Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle chips, Smarties, Girl Scout Cookies, Dr. Pepper, etc.  I like to have my bases covered.  Salty, sweet, chocolaty, but NEVER EVER healthy. :)  Think what you want, but sometimes I just don't want to share.  So the perfect time for my selfishness is when I am at work, in front of a computer, stuffing my face.

6. Landen loves to roll all over the house.  And barfs in between rolls.  His rolling has begun to prevent him from sleeping through the night.  Or maybe it's his teething.  Or maybe it's his chubbiness and just wants to eat all the time.  But not from me of course. 

Oh yeah, and I'm getting my hair cut.  I seriously hope it looks like this as the end result.  Just obviously not blonde.  It's time for a change.  I've had long hair forever and I want a little more personality to it. I know that some of you L*O*V*E my hair and are screaming "DOOOOON'T" to your computer right now.  But it is time.  And let's be honest, I'm just going to grow it back anyways.





1 comment:

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Does Landen take a bottle then? I also get food just for me. I keep it in my car or in my bag that Brad doesn't touch. I think that is normal. :) Sometimes I get stuff and say it is "just for girls"!