Wednesday, March 18, 2009

♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA ♥

Please excuse the obscene number of pictures of Mia. She was the MOST beautiful baby I had ever layed eyes on. I used to get people stopping me at the store all the time to tell me how pretty she is. When Mia was born we knew from the get go that we were going to have our hands full. And she didn't disappoint. Mia has filled our home with LAUGHTER, DRAMA, and HAPPINESS. We are so blessed to have her in our family.

Little Facts About Mia:

My littlest baby - 6lbs. 6oz.

Easiest Delivery... Worst Labor!

She started crawling at 5 1/2 months.

Walked at 10 months.

LOVED her passy and blanket. She used to make noises thru her passy to "talk". (guh guh guh)

Got a concussion at 11 months.

Had the most beautiful dark hair when she was born. The most out of all my kids.

Has ALWAYS been a Mama's girl. Probably cause she used to sleep in our bed all the time.

Loves junk food.

Broke her arm at 21 months.

Is absolutely HILARIOUS.

Hated Nursery from the start.

Can be very shy.

Broke her leg at 2 1/2 years old. ( i swear i don't abuse my child, she's very fragile and accident prone.)

Lights up our Lives!!!

♥ HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MIA ♥














1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Happy Birthday Mia!! She really is such a beautiful little girl!