Friday, August 26, 2011

WHERE WE ARE…

THIS is Baity Hill, our new home. I haven’t taken pictures of the inside yet. Mostly because I either have A) a baby in my arms or B) it isn’t ever tidy enough for me to take a picture yet. It will come, be patient with me.

IMG_0095

Most of life has slowed down significantly which I am VERY VERY grateful for. June-August has been such a tornado of chaos that I’m ready for boring nothingness to take over. We’ve been enjoying the last few days of summer and spending some time with my grandparents who were in town for Uncle Lane’s wedding reception. We weren’t able to visit quite as much as I would have liked because of the move and having a newborn, but I think they understood. I was able to take a few pictures while they were over. They really do enjoy the time with the kids and you can tell they cherish every second.

IMG_0084IMG_0088

My mom took this picture of me and the kids while they were over. I didn’t realize how exhausted I look.

IMG_0089

We’ve had some good friends come and visit us since the move. They are so awesome to think of me all the way out here. it’s not a short drive, that’s for sure. Suzanne came with her girls and I was in awe of her sweet little Abby who was content just laying in the Boppy or swinging in the swing. I can’t wait for that time when I have a few minutes to accomplish something… anything. Lisa came by with Katy and hung out with me on my birthday. I have to mention that these girls know me SO well because they both brought me fast food for lunch. Yes, I know I’m disgusting but I LOVE IT. I miss my friends so much, it’s been hard not having some of my best friends a quick drive away. *sigh*. But it’s still been a good adjustment and am really happy where we are.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Awww... this made me get all teary eyed. Miss you!