Monday, December 29, 2008

I'M ON A QUEST

I'm on a QUEST!!!!  This whole season I've been looking for THE BEST Hot Chocolate around.  I've googled, emailed, and searched profusely for the thickest, yummiest, creamiest hot chocolate out there.  I've gotten close... but I'm still searching.  If any of you have an unbelievable recipe and you would like to share... please do!
Here are my requirements:

Thick
VERY chocolaty
frothy
and HOT

Please do not submit anything that says "add water, swiss miss, and stir".  That's NOT gonna cut it.  I'm talking UNBELIEVABLE Hot Chocolate here, people!  Please!  Help me out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How 'bout some Magic Johnson?

Lindsay said...

Hey Kristy! It's been a while since I've talked to you--that's what being on vacation for a month will do to you:) Let's get together for a play date soon. I heard Landon is getting so big (from Lisa). Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I can't wait to hear all about it! Talk to you soon.