Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOW! SO MUCH GOING ON!

Can I just start by saying that I'm not thrilled with the outcome of this years election.  However,  as an American I stand by and support the decision of the people.  It may not be as bad as some people are thinking.  I'm just going to be optimistic.  That being said here is what is really important... what is going on in MY life... 

Ok... So I'm really not that important.  But I did have a spanking awesome good time on Saturday with some girls from church.  We went out to eat and left our kids with the hubbies.  We pretty much laughed ourselves into a stuper the whole time.  It was very entertaining.  Here are some pictures of that night...( and if you are in are our ward I'm sorry for the repetitiveness of the pictures that have been on all of our blogs.)





What fun girls!  I do have to say that when I got back that night it seemed like Landen was a little upset with me.  I held him until he fell asleep but them when I tried to lay him down he just cried and cried until I picked him up again.  Apparently he didn't want to be away from me since I was gone all night.  What a sweet little boy!  I adore him.  

No comments: