Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SUMMER VACATION



Last week we went to Surfside Beach, SC with Christian's family for the week. Yes... an entire week! It was really fun and very exhausting. I feel like I'm still recooperating. Christian wasn't able to join us until Friday afternoon. I missed him TONS! I knew he was such a big help to me with the girls, but I didn't realize how much until he was gone. Lucky for me I had lots of other hands to chip in... if only Mia would have let them. The girls had an awesome time with their cousins. They played with William and Hannah the whole time and really loved being around the babies (Helena and Spencer). Between the beach and the pool we had our pick each day of where we wanted to go. Kalea got SUPER tan which I was some what suprised me since we put on SPF 50 every day. Here are a couple of pictures and some videos of our trip. The videos are only of Mia since Kalea was kind of pooped by day 6. You'll also notice I'm not in any of the pictures.... since I'm 31 weeks pregnant... I'm not feeling quite up to posing.



No comments: