Monday, September 22, 2008

MY FIRST OUTING WITH 3

Here I am trying to get a quick nap in between pushes


Mia and and her sweaty head



Landen is at one with nature



Erin, Lillie, and Alli



Lillie and Kalea

Here are some pictures of my very first venture out with all 3 kids. I had put it off for 4 1/2 weeks and finally had enough courage to try it. It wasn't terrible, but wasn't easy either. I think I've decided that I'll probably only go out with all 3 maybe once or twice a week. It's a HUGE change from just the girls. For those of you don't know, Landen is FUSSY. He seems to get a lot of gas pains which is very hard for him (and me). I've been using the Mylicon drops and Gripe Water. They seem to help him a little bit. So taking him out in public isn't exactly ideal... not to mention he doesn't like the car. What a handful, he is. Anyways, we met my friend Erin at the park after a trip to Target. The girls really liked getting out of the house, since we're always at home now. Landen did alright also... he seemed to enjoy being out doors and didn't fuss too much. I can't think of anything else to write cause simply, I'm really exhausted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job! Isca loves to be outside too. If she is have a really crap day I just stick her in the stroller and we walk it out. It seems to help Noa be less of a chump as well. I guess I should have taken him out for longer today (see my latest post).

Erin Marriott said...

That was fun, (minus the SERIOUS humidity, that made me borderline cranky, haha!) Sorry we just kind of up and left! Lillie loved it, and now that the weather is cooling off, we'll have to do it again. I really need your choc. chip cookie recipe...they were SOOO good.