Sunday, January 31, 2010

SNOW DAYS!!

Yea, you heard me… 20 degree weather, lots of white stuff, and happy kids.  When I was a kid I really really didn’t like snow.  I guess I’ve learned to appreciate it as I’ve gotten older and I get to watch the excitement through my kid’s eyes.  It’s also a lot easier to appreciate something you see MAYBE once a year.  Here are a few fun pictures of our family partaking in this years whitesome delightsome…

(Notice how there are 2 things going on in these pictures.  Christian crashes and burns… but all Mia is worried about is her hat falling off. )

IMG_4442 (2)

_MG_4459 (2)

_MG_4460 (2)

_MG_4461 (2)

Kalea in my hat… I guess it pays to have a peanut sized head sometimes.

IMG_4436

Landen LOVED sledding down our hill.

snow 069

Landen liked the snow except when he fell down he’d hold out his hands for me to wipe them off.

snow 078

snow 086

Proof that I really was outside. (THIS IS FOR MY MOM)

IMG_4449

IMG_4451

2 comments:

katie said...

i love those first pictures! funny:) see, snow is fun!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Too funny that Mia didn't even look back at Christian...no sympathy from her! Landen is so cute I want to pinch him...Spencer liked to throw snowballs but then wanted me to wipe his hands clean. He then started to wipe them on my himself...and then learned that gloves DO HAVE A PURPOSE. Kids are funny! Glad you all had fun. Do you not like the cold or is it really the snow?