Friday, November 13, 2009

I GOT JOKES


So the other night Mia asked me to tell her a story. Here's a little background... this is a stalling tactic. After reading scriptures, saying prayers, brushing teeth, going potty, getting her pajamas on... blah blah blah... she will find 100 different reasons why she can't go to bed. By this time I've lost most of my patience and am just looking forward to peace and quiet. So this particular night she asked for a story. So here was my story: "Once upon a time there was a princess and a frog the princess kissed the frog and she turned into a frog too then an evil witch came and saw the frogs and ate them. the end." Mia just glared at me and said, "Mommy, that's not a story! That's a Joke!!" She was ticked.

2 comments:

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

I actually like that story. Mia is funny!

katie said...

that is great:) I love the picture at the top, it is so cute!!