Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS TO ME

So I'm one of those people who doesn't care for surprises. I like a few here and there... but I guess I'm kind of a control freak and like to know when, where, and what. So this year for Christmas I asked for 2 things. A new camera and a GPS because if it ain't in Raleigh... I'm LOST. Christian is THE BEST deal finder I know. Seriously, when he grocery shops he spends like $30 and saves like $75. It's nuts! So he's been searching high and low for good deals on a camera and on GPS's. Normally the best deals are on Black Friday's so I thought he'd just wait and see what came out. Oh no! Not this guy... he finds something and attacks! So I'm super excited about my new Christmas Presents. Obviously, I don't get to use either until Christmas... but at least I don't have to unwrap the corner, catch a peak, and then try and put the tape back perfectly where it lift the color from the wrapping paper. Oh, and PS... he did get me one surprise for Christmas. I think I can handle that... or can I?

2 comments:

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

You crack me up. I agree Christian is the best deal finder ever...that is a good thing for sure! I also like to sneak a peak at presents but not my own. I like to own gifts for Spencer and then rewrap perfectly so Brad doesn't know :)

Hester Family said...

That reminds me...Tim wanted a GPS, too...we've been lost way too many times while I've been the navigator! Tell Christian to share the GPS good deals with me!