Friday, May 1, 2009

WHAT EXACTLY IS NORMAL...

LIFE IS FINALLY BACK TO NORMAL!! After weeks of a baby shower, Mia's birthday, Kalea's birthday, a wedding, Easter, and then my grandparents visiting for a week... life is normal again. I was going pretty crazy... feeling overloaded and exhausted. So what have I been doing lately, you ask? A whole lot of nothing except take care of the kids, playing with them, and cleaning my neglected house. I went on a CRAZY cleaning binge all over the house. It took me 3 days! 3 D.A.Y.S. to clean everything from top to bottom. That's how nasty it was. It feels good to have it clean and keep it clean.

Ok... so yesterday I went to the Dr. about my shoulder. This pain in my neck (literally) has been bothering me since I was 13 or 14. Yeah... so 12 years later I finally make it to a real doctor to get it checked out. I've been getting massages and adjustments at the chiropractor with no real results. Anyways, so they checked my shoulder and I had some serious inflammation that was also pinching on a nerve. The muscle was so tight and tense that the doctor has recommended that I do physical therapy to heal it and hopefully get it back to normal without any pain. PHYSICAL THERAPY?! I'm the most UN-active, UN-athletic person there is. I used to think physical therapy was for paraplegics and athletes. And here I come, the girl who injured her back by probably carrying a too heavy back pack on one shoulder cause it was the cool thing to do. On the plus side... they gave me some SWEET muscle relaxers for me to take at night. HAHA. Kind of funny cause I took one last night and needless to say, I was a little woozy and out of it. Good thing I have Christian around to help me and make jokes about his pill poppin drunk of a wife. Ahhh... True Love. I should only need these plus an 800 mg. ibuprofen for the next week to bring down the inflammation and hopefully relax the muscle a bit before I start my HARD CORE training. So if you see me at church and I have a look of euphoria on my face... just know I'm all drugged up and probably VERY happy to see you.

No comments: