Sunday, May 3, 2009

MY LIFE IS BETTER THEN YOURS... :)

This week was full of friends, warm weather, and good food. To be honest, I didn't do much this week. Of course you know about my FABULOUS medicines that I am on until physical therapy starts up. Also, a big highlight of the week... I got to see Brad and Brittney this week with their sweet little Lilia. It's been a year since we've all hung out and they just moved back to North Carolina. Brad and I were good friends throughout high school. We fought like cats and dogs but some how remained friends :). But really.... I fell in love with his wife Brittney. Probably the cutest, sweetest girl ever! And she can put up with Brad... a big plus! (j/k bradley). Anyways, Lilia is 2 now and she is SUCH a good little talker and just as sweet as can be. I'm so glad that they live closer now so that we can all hang out again!

This picture is from when Kalea is 18 months old. I don't have any more recent of all of us hanging out... but you get the idea.

So I broke the news to Christian that on Saturday I was attending a baby shower, wedding reception and going out to dinner with a bunch of girls from church. He took it well. My dear friend Michelle is about to have her 5th baby and I am so excited for her. She is such a GREAT mom. And in her words, "Every baby should be celebrated." And that we did. The food was AWESOME and I just love all the ladies in my ward.

That evening I went to Kelley Smith's (not sure of her married name yet:) reception. She looked absolutely beautiful and sooo happy. It was really good to see her since it'd been like 4 years since we last hung out. (thank goodness for facebook... we can actually keep in touch and feel involved in each other's lives). I also got to see a bunch of old friends that I grew up with in the stake. It was a nice little reunion of my past.

And the lastly, about 14 of us when out to dinner to Macaroni Grill. I think we laughed and talked more then we ate. These chicks are so awesome. I'm such a lucky girl to have so many awesome women around me every Sunday. We had a really good time. I kept joking with everyone that I was heavily medicated so who knows what I was going to say. I was mostly joking... *wink wink*

All the Ladies
Angie and me.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Your too sweet! Brad and I are really happy to live here. Especially when we get to be around such great friends. You have such a beautiful family... and we are excited to see more of you guys.

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Sounds like fun! Hopefully Christian gets some time off too :) It is always nice to get away for a bit.