Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday Funday

I forgot to mention that we went to Cletus and Alice's after church on sunday. We had a really good time with them and they made some really yummy homemade pizza for us. We played charades (side note: I'm not very good and pretending to go down a slide) and the girls of course made a mess with all of their toys. I do have to say I have a special little place in my heart for little miss Kate. Maybe it's because she looks so much like Mia but I just love the age that she's in also. She has such a sweet little spirit to her and I really enjoyed being around and holding her.

Afterwards, we went over to our friends Lisa and Andrew and saw their new house! I am so excited for them! It makes you realize how clean a new home looks and how much work I had to do this morning to clean my own house!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Glad you guys came over. We had fun too - we'll play charades with you anytime!