Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Baby #3 is on the way


We were able to tell most of our family and friends that we are indeed pregnant AGAIN. I know most of you probably think we're crazy... but we've decided to have all of our kids close together. Which means that I will be done before I turn 30. We've always wanted our kids to grow up close in age so that they will not only be siblings but hopefully best friends. We are very excited for the new addition. Christian has been wonderful. Making me food, allowing me to rest and take naps when I feel exhausted. It will be a nice change from waiting tables to being able to stay home with my family during this pregnancy. I will be working at White Dahlia, but it is not a physically demanding job, which is SUCH a nice change. I think the only thing that worries us now is SPACE. Where will this new bundle of joy go? There will definetely be some rearranging that needs to go on in our home. We'll keep you updated on the pregnancy as it will be a VERY SLOW process, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You know that I am already so excited for you! I love that we can be pregnant together! Can't wait to see that cute little belly of yours start to grow. Don't worry, mine has totally already started, haha! See you soon!

Suzanne said...

What good news! How exciting! I don't think you are crazy for having them so close together. Your kids will have fun growing up together. When are you due?