Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BACK ON TRACK

I’m baaaaack… I’ve been a little unmotivated to blog. And then as I add up more and more that I HAVEN’T blogged about it gets even more overwhelming to even think about blogging. Thus my absence.  We’ll start with the simplest of things and then if more hits my brain, I’ll add it… So this may be just a big blog of stuff that has nothing to do with anything. You’ve missed me, I know.

We officially have a 1st GRADER on our hands! She’s back in action with a new teacher, new classmates and a new lunch box. Kalea’s enjoying her new class… I think. Actually, it’s kind of like pulling teeth for her to tell us anything about her day. I thought that started in middle school where they had nothing to tell you. But she’s advanced, what can I say. I forgot to snap pictures when she left on her first day back. But I got some of when she got off the bus. Things have fell right back into step with her. The homework is a little harder (it’s no longer “color inside the lines” or “write 1-20 on a sheet of paper.”) She’s a little more challenged, which is good.
IMG_0207 IMG_0208 IMG_0209

Mia will start up pre-school one day a week on Mondays. Then she does a fun reading times on Tuesdays at Barnes and Nobles. And lastly, on Wednesdays they have “More than a Story” at the library for ages 3-5. So, 3 days a week we are slammed with stuff getting Mia ready for Kindergarten next year. She is much more social then she used to be. Landen on the other hand. He’s Mr. Aggressive. Today he pretty much beat a kid with a Thomas the Train engine at B&N’s reading time. Some days he’s super sweet and then other days he’s crazy. Welcome to Terrible Two’s. Everyday is a new day with those two. We went out and took a little walk before we picked up Kalea. The weather is cooling down and the humidity is bearable. So we went out and since I haven’t taken pictures in what feels like forever… I snapped a few.IMG_0011
IMG_0010

 

 

 

 

 
      
                                                                          

 

 

 

 

IMG_0013

IMG_0015

IMG_0041 IMG_0017  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 IMG_0048

IMG_0044
IMG_0045

After picking Kalea up…

IMG_0079  IMG_0075IMG_0076

1 comment:

katie said...

such a cute family!!