Tuesday, March 30, 2010

YAY FOR SPRING!!

I just have to say that I am LOVING that the weather is warming up. The kids are loving it too. We spend every minute of the afternoon in the backyard or playing in our cul-de-sac with all the neighborhood kids. It’s amazing how the weather can change everyone’s moods and outlooks. I guess we better enjoy this weather while we can before the summer heat and humidity take over and force us inside again…

Here are a few pictures I’ve taken of the kiddos in the backyard…

*Landen checking out his reflection*

march 035

*Mia dressed herself this particular day… if you couldn’t tell *

march 038

*Kalea climbing a tree*

march 062

*I LOVE Landen’s face in this one. He looks like such a little man*

march 055

*I took this one after church of the girls… ♥ it!

march 107

*He wasn’t having it*

march 113

*OK… good enough*

march 115

*Did I mention we had a picnic outside? And Yes, he is too big for that table*

march 138

1 comment:

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

All I can say is...WOW that lawn is super nice! I want to lay in it and get a tan. Christian did a great job!