Friday, October 19, 2007

My New Jobs


So, officially I am no longer a waitress. Definetely not a trade I will miss. I no longer work at Sullivan's and have recently started working for my mom and business partner as their assistant. It's probably one of the best opportunities for me to work in the home and still make some extra money. Right now it seems kind of slow and I'm feeling antsy... I just can't wait to get started:). I'm also working 2 nights a week at White Dahlia Massage and Wellness at their front desk. It's owned by some really good friends of ours through church. So if anyone is looking for a real estate agent let me know, cause my mom is awesome! And if you're stressed out, let me know, cause I know a great place to go.

1 comment:

kelley said...

Hey girl. I'm excited you have a blog! I'm adding your link to my page.